Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My First Day...Or Half-Hour

I just came back from school.  Yeah, you must be thinking:  "You're early".  And that's true.  We only had to stay at school for half an hour, from 10-10:30.  ^_^

My classmates all looked the approximate same.   Good ol' people.....

My previous teacher told us some things that will happen during the new year, like how we have to come to school earlier, how we have more days off (yay!), and how one of the teachers got promoted and left the school.  When my classmates heard THAT, they all cheered for joy...except me.  I liked that teacher.  She always yelled at the delinquents, but never at me.  Yes, yes.  Their suffering is my bliss.  ^_^

I also brought my heavy, good-for-nothing backpack with me for nothing.  Sheesh.  Growl, my back still hurts.



But it was a good half-hour anyways.  I'm always much happier at school.


See ya!


-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.