Sunday, October 25, 2009

For Madeline

Ho hum ho.  Yesterday, my grandparents left for the States to visit my uncle/my cousin, etc.  Since they had nothing to give my nine-year-old cousin, they forced me to draw a picture for her.

I don't like drawing things for people I really don't know, but I had to anyways.  Here it is.  I took a photo of it before handing it over to Gramps and Gramma.



Definitely not my BEST work, but I guess it'll do.

I hope you like it, Madeline, if you're reading this.  And if you don't, SHAME ON YOU it's okay.

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

2 comments:

  1. C'mon i hate you, if you ever seen one of my draws you'll be laughing like forever. I specially like the hair and the face, they are incredibly awesome.

    Keep it up with the draws! See you later.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.