Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad Haircuts (Not me!)

Everyone's experienced a bad hair day, right?  Yeah.  But usually when you go to school, no one will really say much.  Because they're too nice.  Ho hum ho.

I'm beginning to realize something.  Whenever a girl comes to my school with a haircut, no matter good or bad, everyone will either ignore it or comment it positively, like for example, "Oh!  Nice haircut!"  Or, "I like your new haircut".  It's the same when my grandma cuts my bangs too short too.  Aren't people just nice?  But when a boy gets a haircut, it's a complete different story.

People would laugh at whichever unlucky guy and yell things like "HAHA what happened to your hair?" or "OMG you got a haircut.  BWAHAHAHAHA!"



It's actually quite sad...

 


Just today, one of my classmates (boy) got a haircut.  No one said much, and I actually thought the day would go peacefully for a change, but oh, I was wrong.  One of my other classmates just had to yell:  "(Name) got a haircut!!??!!"  :(

Poor guys. No wonder a lot of them leave their hair to grow long.  To them, it just ain't worth it.

And I understand.

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.