Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Spring Break...Now what?

Wow, how time flies.  It's already March.  And it's already Spring Break.

I mean, what's up with Spring Break anyways?  It's always so short and so boring.  There aren't as many programs being offered.  The school term/semester is cut.  And most importantly, it's not even SPRING.  This is still WINTER, people.  Spring doesn't start until the 21st.  To me, the Break should start then instead.

So now what?  We get a week (or two, if you're lucky) off school.  We don't get any homework, and all you basically do is sit around.  Or in my case, sit in front of a computer, ranting on and on about this and that.



I hope you all have a nice Spring Break.  Find something interesting to do.  (In other words, read my blog.  :) )

*sigh*  As I sit here, twiddling my thumbs...

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

P.S.  Check out my forum, Tamagotchi Cool.  I got a new skin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.