Monday, November 9, 2009

Maple Leaves

I still remember the first day of Autumn.  Just in what seemed like one day, all of the leaves changed colour.  They changed from shades of breezy, calm greens to glowing yellows, bold reds, and fuzzy oranges.  It was a fabulous sight to see the wind blow at the trees, sending the beautiful assortment of maple leaves floating across the sky.

But then again, with Autumn, comes rain.  With Autumn, comes coldness.  With Autumn, comes influenza and the H1N1 swine flu (GASP).  And of course, with autumn, comes maple leaf art assignments.

This year's art assignment was easy.  You just had to draw at least three leaves of autumn colours with pencil crayons and yeah.

Here's mine.  I'm going to hand it in tomorrow or something.



Isn't it pretty?  ^_^

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky
    I found you on the canadae list, you're one of the 0ther 16 bloggers listed under humor which is spelled in american?

    I gave up on trying to show off my vocab with the 13 cent words because most commentors will responded with 4 letter words :)

    You seem to have a great attitude and I hope that you're having fun out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...in case you wondered why I wrote responded (DUH)
    it's 12:30 here in Whateverpeg and I am loaded to the eyeballs on Cold Medicine.
    Me talk inglush good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...? Who are you? 0_0

    Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.