Saturday, November 21, 2009

Comic Strip Number 9

LOL.  I just love the idea of couch potatoes.  It's just so cute!

BTW, I actually did once see an ad that said "Don't wanna be a couch potato?  Solution:  SELL YOUR COUCH!"  It was very interesting.

Ah, the joy of childhood.....

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

EDIT:  There is a major typo in the comic.  It's supposed to be "Cold-Hard-Bench Potato", NOT "Couch Cold-Hard-Bench".  Please read it in the correct way, because I don't have the time to change the comic.

3 comments:

  1. Aw crap! I suddenly realized that I wrote "Couch Cold-Hard-Bench". Darn it, I was supposed to write "Cold-Hard-Bench Potato". Darn it!!

    Oh well....

    To Anonymous: Who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. theres a potato like that? o.o i didnt know that ;D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.