Friday, December 24, 2010

Top Ten Quotes of 2010

I did this last year too.  Now, for this year's top 10 batch of fresh cookies...ur, quotes:

Top Ten Quotes Jan 2010 to Dec 2010: (not in any order)

1.  "When I looked in your eyes, I could feel the warmth of the sun shining down on me..." This was in a classmate's French Valentine's Day poem.  xD

2.  "It's SO SOFT..."  Amazing, this person was talking about hair.

3.  "I'm this kind of person:  There's a cup, and you can fill it up.  But if you fill it up too much, it will tip over.  MY CUP IS FULL!"  Wonders what Math class can do to someone.

4.  "Ohmigosh, I can't do this...I'm going to smash myself with my guitar."  Stage fright.  ^_^

5.  "You're just a sad-looking guy, sitting there, playing his guitar, singing of a lost love..."  Another guitar quote.

6.  "Love is never having to say you're sorry."  Math class...*shakes head*  Not a good time to daydream.

7.  "Are you ready?  Here, on three...FROWN."  Honestly, we knew someone who couldn't frown.
 
8.  "And they all departed by soaring similar to the fluff of a plant."  Let's see you figure this one out!

9.  "YOU ARE A GOOD BOY."

10.  "Have you realized that some people who aren't that smart like to PRETEND they know what others are saying?"  I have a really arrogant classmate.  T^T

---

If you know me personally, try and guess who said all these things.  I said TWO of these things.  (Hint:  odd numbers.)

Ciao!  Merry Christmas Eve!

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.



 

 

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.