Friday, December 10, 2010

The Power of Math (Class)

MATH.  It strikes terror in the very heart of many.  MATH.  The wondrous science of numbers and graphs and pretty polygons.  PI.  It would taste better with an 'e' at the end.

---

Anyways, I'm in a Math Honours class.  And almost everyday, I go to Math class with a smile on my face...Which now fades in about a minute, sadly.  :(

One of the main problems is that everyone in my class wants to look SMART.  That's really annoying.  So everyone likes to act all knowledgeable and intelligent and better-than-you-ha-ha.  I respect those people, but after a while, it gets annoying.  Like, really annoying.  Like, put-down-your-hand-now-or-else annoying.

But don't get me wrong, I LIKE MATH.  Math is amazing.  Math club (yes, me the nerd har har) is amazing.  But when everyone is flaunting their omniscience all over the place...What the heck?  Stop flaunting!

---

My Math class is around an hour, and we've learned a lot of stuff so far.  Pascal has an amazing triangle.  Yes, it's his triangle.  No one else can touch it; it's HIS!  xD

1
1 1
1 2 1
1 3 3 1
1 4 6 4 1
1 5 10 10 5 1
1 6 15 20 15 6 1

Trig is also fan.  SOHCAHTOA is really fun to say.  I remember it by saying "sock a toe ahh!!"  ^_^

Etc. Etc. Etc.

---


Math is all-powerful.  Bow down to its prowess, its highness, its nobility...And I have more Math homework to do.  0_0


Ah, Math class.  Can't live without it.



Ciao.

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.