Saturday, May 1, 2010

Princess and the Pea Chapter 29

I couldn't write last week because it was my birthday! ^_^

Enjoy.

Chapter 29:
The group ate in silence. It’s wasn’t really because of Fiona’s presence, or even their nervousness, but no one said a word. You could hear the animals scurrying around; you could hear the birds cawing as they soared through the sky. You could even hear the seven heartbeats.

On the other side of the castle, Linda was getting annoyed. She walked around impatiently, waiting for Fiona’s return. “My fool of a cousin should be done with them by now,” she muttered. “Where in the world is she?”
Suddenly, a guard burst through the door. “Your highness!” The guard shrieked. “We can’t find Marilynn or Samson anywhere!”
Linda’s eyes narrowed. “They should be with my cousin, sweet,” she said. “Did you see her anywhere?”
The guard shook his head. “No, your highness. And were they with Miss Fiona? I heard that the Honourable Helen Crosby captured them and put them in a prison cell. But somehow, they escaped, along with the former Queens Lily and Sandra and the former Kings Henry and William.” The guard’s voice was shaking now.
Linda stepped forward and delivered a hard slap to his face. “Fool!” She screeched, angry. “You dare tell me this NOW?”
The guard quivered tensely. “I just heard this…This just now, your…Your highness…” He stared at the ground. “I…I am so…So sorry…”
Linda growled. “If my mother captured them alone, then that just means my cousin is a traitor! I’ll kill that girl…” She gritted her teeth, snarling. She threw one pitying glance at the guard before her, and shocked him down with a witch spell. The guard moaned as he fell, unconscious.
Linda ignored him and continued on, going through the door. Her bright blue hair flowed behind her.
“Marilynn and Samson…Heh, the others can take care of them. Right now, I’m going to go find Fiona. Maybe I’ll strike her down with a Thunder Flash as well…Heh…”

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.