Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

So it's Spring Break now...You know, those two weeks when you don't have to go to school.  Your teachers get to take a break, and so do you.  It's the time when you can relax, have a sip of coffee (kids aren't supposed to drink caffeine; I don't, but a lot of people do), and just do whatever.  In some people's case, that usually involves playing violent video games.  <_<

Most people are like, "WOOHOO Spring Break!"  They start counting down to the wonderful last day of school and they start making a huge ruckus out of it.  School administrators must get so many headaches from those screaming students.  They must be counting down each year as well.

And now it's here.  Spring Break has begun.  But somehow, I feel so lonely.  T_T  My friends and classmates are all on vacation, and I have nowhere to go.  I'm at home with my spring break homework and my laptop.

Although it's a solitary time, I can feel that Spring is coming.  Suddenly, the weather seems nicer and the sun is beginning to shine again.  The clouds have moved away and new life has come.  Our tulips are growing and our grass is becoming greener (maybe just from the moss and the weeds, but whatever).  Spring Break is a beautiful thing.

I hope you guys all have a great break.  Have some fun and stretch your legs.  Believe me, the two weeks will go by super fast, so do all you can to make them memorable.  Hang out with the friends you can find, go out someplace, read some good books (the books teachers give you to read over the break are actually pretty interesting, by the way), and admire the wonders of nature.

And while you're at it, could I borrow some moss remover for our lawn?

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.