Saturday, January 2, 2010

Princess and the Pea Chapter 14

I got Chapter 14 done!  ^_^

Happy New Year, everyone!

Chapter 14:

“First, we have to go out. Prince Samson, you have your nice cloak, so you don’t have to worry about the weather mistreating us. But still. Flip your cloak inside out so the witches don’t suspect us of anything. Yes, I know it looks horrible that way, Prince Samson, you just stop bickering, for we are supposed to look like peasants to disguise ourselves. Mother and Father, please do the same. I’ll do it too.
“Alright, now let’s smear mud on our faces. Yes, Prince Samson, dirty mud. I am deeply sorry, but we need to do what we need to do. If we look dirty, the witches won’t even want to look at us. See? Even my mother and father the queen and king are doing what I told them to do.
“Now, let me go over the plan again. We go out, and we split up. Mother, you go back to our kingdom and try to wake up all your soldiers. Father, are you in good enough health to face the witches back there? That’s good. Prince Samson and I will go down to Daffodil Acres to see what Helen’s master plan is. We will blow our horn when we are finished our task and we will meet you back here at this location.
“If we have all that knowledge, it will make facing them much easier. But please be careful, all of you, for this operation has its risks. If any one of you gets caught, say nothing to the witches. Do you hear me well? Please say absolutely nothing.
“I hope everyone is ready, for there isn’t much time left.” Marilynn paused to smile at her audience. “Good luck to all.”

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.