Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pledge to Increased Blog Activity

Dear probably non-existent readers,
As you may already know...My name is Vicky.  //Captain Obvious//  I have been blogging for approximately two years now. 

I used to be an extremely active blogger, posting every week and being awesome like that, but recently, I suppose I have let myself become rather lazy.  //wipes a tear away//

Today, I shall pledge to all of you that I will be more active from now on.  Furthermore, from this day forth, I shall be following my own Blogger's Code of Honour (based on the Knight's Code of Chivalry used in medieval times.  Social Studies does have its uses.

Blogger's Code of Honour:


To fear not Haters and maintain Peace on the Net
To serve the Blogger lord in valour and faith
To protect the weak and the n00bish
To give succour to commentors and readers
To refrain from the wanton giving of lulz
To live by honour and for awesomeness
To despise trolls and their subordinates
To fight for the clear minds of all who love this blog
To obey this pledge
To guard the honour of fellow bloggers
To eschew viruses, HTML glitches and internet scams
To keep faith that blogs > social networking websites
At all times to speak the truth (yet understand that online, truth exists not)
To persevere to the end in any blog begun
To respect the honour of the Internet
Never to refuse a negative comment as long as it's constructive
Never to turn the back upon a spam bot

---

See ya guys around.

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.