Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's official...The Twilight craze is OVER!!

I am happy to declare that the Twilight craze is finally over.  No more Edward vs Jacob fangirl fights, no more Bella fanclubs, and no more vampire obsession.

Phew.  What can I say?

I guess that at the end, Twilight was only just another fad.  It couldn't top Harry Potter, and it turned out to be only a one-year thing.  Now, I wouldn't be surprised if someone came up to me and said, "Twilight?  What's Twilight?"

And with the previous movies failing greatly in the critical corner, will the final Breaking Dawn film attract as many viewers as it did before?  Will it be as successful?  I think not really.

Oh well, on with life.  :)  The next craze just so happens to be Justin Bieber...

-Vociferously yours, Vicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! It's greatly appreciated.